If you’re a decorating, seasonal, holiday diva like me, then every year you look forward to creating a be-dazzled scenery for all the world to enjoy. But, let’s face it, all that magic can get really expensive, so I like to light it up with these seasonal, budget friendly tips below.
• This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission fee if you decide to buy. Thank you for your continued support.
1. Fairy Lights
If you haven’t discovered the magic of fairy lights, your really missing out.
I have one plugged in year round, like the picture above, and below is the light strand that I bought on Amazon for $10.
Super Saving Tip: You can get micro LED battery operated light sets and add them to a mason jar, wine bottle, or any vintage glassware. It’s a great way to decorate and personalize any themed celebration.
2. Lighted Canvas Prints
I purchased this LED musical snowman at my local craft store, and it brought some elegance to my Christmas theme, in fact I love it so much, I left it up all through the entire winter season.
I also like how you don’t need to plug it in, and this allows you to literally place it anywhere in your home. You can find some great pictures and prices on Amazon, e-Bay, or Led Holiday Canvas Wall Art – Walmart.com
3. Holiday Light Projectors
I’m 49 years old, and I’m over hanging outdoor Christmas lights! I don’t like putting them up or taking them down, so the newer holiday projector lights have become my best friend, and here’s why:
● With the switch of a button, you can change your holiday season. Halloween, Christmas, or other celebrations.
● You just stick it in the ground and point it where you want it to shine.
● It has an on and off timer, so you don’t have to worry about turning it off.
● It’s cheaper in the long run, and I don’t have to replace light bulbs.
Of course, you can also make it really, really, easy and get some really fun inflatable lawn ornament, such as this Christmas Doxie.
These are just a few inexpensive ways that I use to add some fun seasonal decor, and I would love to know what all of you do. So, leave a comment or link below so that I can all of your bright ideas.